Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am a planner -- and a procrastinator...

Sometimes I feel that I plan so much that I end up procrastinating.  Anyone else like this? I plan to get my house clean but now it is a mess again.  I look at it and I WANT to get it clean but where do I put everything? How do I get everyone else to change their ways as well?! I want to bring new things into the house (homeschool things mostly) and I need a place for them.  I need the dining room finished first though and it is a disaster- hubby says he can't finish it until it is clean.  Well I cleaned it a couple months ago (like October!? lol) and it never was finished...so things have piled up again...sigh

Today the house is cold.  Hubby let the fire go out last night and is blaming me.  I hate it that he will talk to me and tell me one thing and then just fall asleep and say that he never talked to me.  I don't know if he doesn't really remember or is lying to me.  Gives me a headache because he is almost abusive in the mornings before his chew and Dr. Pepper.... he is not a morning person and is very grouchy most days...it is wearing on our marriage.

I have a fire now but it is cold-takes awhile to get things warmed up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment