Monday, January 19, 2015

Beautiful Day

Went to Tunas and Lead Mine today- was pleased to find many of the Rod and Staff books that we will be able to use for Homeschooling.  Wish I had the money to purchase some of them now but at least I know where to look for supplements now.  Prices were fantastic.

It is 62°F right now and is just a beautiful day- feels like spring! Hubby is off today but is busy helping out a neighbor-wish he were home with me.

Last night at church I felt Brother Durnell was preaching straight at me.  He preached on how we need to raise up our children in the right way, how we need to protect them from the evils of this old world.  Day after day we are faced with so many bad things that we as a society have just accepted as the norm.  I haven't but society has.  Such as gays/lesbians-- we know it is wrong but when our children see them out in the world acting like nothing is wrong we need to be there to correct their thinking.  We need to be there when their acquaintances try to provoke them to do wrong.  We cannot be there while they are at school.

The other day I had to explain (or try to explain) to our daughter who is 5, why she hasn't been baptized yet.  Try explaining that to a child that has yet been convicted of her sins.  A child that hasn't reached the age of accountability.  All because a boy who is younger than she "accepted" God and was "baptized" at Bible Camp... I want to protect my children from the devils in sheep clothing.  It is bad when the devil is using children to do his work.  I know they are deceived but the are still doing the devil's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment