Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tiredness

There are times I wish I could move far far away from here.  I wish my little family could just be the only ones that mattered.  I am tired of petty nitpicking of the way I do things.  I am just tired.  I want a fresh start without judgement.

I can't post on FB because certain people try to read into my posts and "diagnose" me.

I can't talk to the people around me because they shut me down quickly.

I am the happiest with my 2 kids and husband and that is all I want.  I want to go far away from this place.

I am tired of my mother insisting I get a job and put the kids back in school.  We love homeschooling but she doesn't support it in the least bit way.  Nothing is ever good enough.

I am tired.  I am sad,  I am heartbroken.  I need to mend with loving people around me.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment