Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm sorry I am not too good at keeping a blog up...















































Life is just so busy trying to stay simple!  It takes so much work I don't have a lot of time to sit down and type out a blog post!  I have wrote some out on paper, but never get them typed up.  It is spring, lots of things happening right now.  I went on a walk yesterday looking for mushrooms- which I didn't find.. I did however find lots of photo opportunities - glad I took my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself about not writing everything you want to, but I know how you feel. These photos make up for anything lacking in words. Those are awesome pictures!

    Is all that on your own property? If it is you have a beautiful place. If it is not, then you are still very blessed to have such beauty within walking distance!

    Is that "rock house" as large as it looks in the photo? It looks like several people could get in there as a shelter from a storm. I love the geese and goslings. Are they wild geese or are you raising them?

    I guess I'm not being fair saying that you don't need words with such great pictures and then asking a bunch of questions that would require words to answer!

    Oh well, I mainly just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I liked your pics!

    God bless!

    ~Eric

    ReplyDelete